Though the COVID-19 outbreak has left a massive impact on the food and beverage industry as more communities are put on lock down across the globe, makers, retailers and restaurants are proving resilient amidst the pandemic.
Here are 5 stories to know about how this surreal time is affecting the food & beverage world:
- COVID-19 Concerns Are A Likely Tipping Point For Local Brand Growth (Nielsen)
- General Mills Boosts Marketing Spending, Pushes For Appropriate Messages During COVID-19 (Ad Age)
- See which random food items people are stockpiling during COVID-19 (Hunter Walker on Twitter)
- How Grocery Stores Restock Shelves in the Age of Coronavirus (q13fox.com)
- Coronavirus prompts spike in e-commerce sales of CBD (Food Navigator USA)
BONUS: See how Brittany Fuisz of Malibu Mylk is navigating business during the COVID-19 crisis in our exclusive interview.