See that light at the end of the tunnel? That just might be 2021. Three months in and the food & beverage industry has seen multiple major investments in startups touting health and sustainability, as well as a series of big mergers and acquisitions.
The new year has also brought some fresh new faces to the grocery store shelves. From grain-free cookies and keto sweets to cookie dough spreads and non-alcoholic sips, here are just a few of the new brands and products we’re ~mad~ about this March.
- Snow Days Frozen Pizza Bites
- Kween + Co Cookie Dough Granola Butter
- Hu Kitchen Grain Free Cookies
- ChipMonk Keto Cookie Bites
- Waterloo Pineapple Sparkling Water
- Brave Good Kind Chicken Bites
- Patterbar Cherry + Cacao
- Neon Zebra Non-Alcoholic Mixers
- Emshika’s Thai Iced Tea w/ Oat Milk
- Real Good Foods Lasagna Bowls
- Dream Pop Bites – Birthday Cake, Peanut Butter and Cookie Dough
- Wilde Pork Chips
- RIND Coconut Crisps
- Pivot Coldbrew
- Climate Cookery Sauces
- Delicatessen Patagonia Frozen Empanadas
What new products have you seen on shelves or online? Let us know by completing THIS quick form and we’ll be sure to feature in next month’s roundup!