We could all use a little inspiration from other entrepreneurs, but in the pandemic economy it is especially helpful to hear the voices of industry leaders, both big and small. Building a brand takes guts, grit, patience and perseverance.
So, here’s to keeping it real in the new year. Keep grinding away, and don’t forget to take some time to recharge, too. Read on for some midweek motivation from some of our favorite podcasts, people and passages.
Stay in the loop and join our weekly newsletter; the latest food & beverage news delivered straight to your inbox!
- Foodboro Founder member and CEO of Trust Foods Kumar Arora knows a thing or two about marketing and business. Check out his piece in Entrepreneur on building a brand.
- Speaking of Entrepreneur, they have a ton of great reads on what the future of entrepreneurship looks like. Find them here.
- Quest Nutrition founder Tom Bilyeu’s latest venture was built with makers like you in mind. Check out Impact Theory for some great topics to “ignite your human potential.”
- Our Meet a Maker interviews feature insights and inspiration from some of the leading founders in the industry. Give them a read here.
- We love a good podcast, especially those geared toward the food and beverage community. Here are some of our favorites.
- Another favorite site of ours is The Proof. Here you will find interviews and recommended products, newsletters and more from high-performing makers.
- Got questions on how the food and beverage business works? Explore the Foodboro newsletter archive! With over 100 e-blasts and counting, you’re sure to find a topic that’s relevant to you.