Happy May! Between the uptick in online grocery and DTC sales, restaurants and retailers joining forces to help their local communities, and food & beverage makers continuing to innovative amidst the chaos, we are kicking off the new month on a positive note. Go into the weekend informed with these six suggested reads.
- Chobani Founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya opens Chobani Pantry
- Non-grocery businesses help with grocery delivery
- The surge of online grocery sales in April
- Restaurants are turning their parking lots into drive-in theaters
- You can now list your products for free on Google Shopping
- Consumer behavior continues to change
- Foodboro Bonus: How Safe + Fair is continuing to innovative during COVID-19
ICYMI: We want to see your pantries! Show us what you’re stocked up on and loving right now by sharing an image of your pantry on Instagram with the hashtag #showusyourpantry, or submit by completing THIS Google form.